April 21, 2012

Miu zig!!!

Yeap What you get if you can pronounce it - ♪
Went to watch a few CMB Limelight videos on YouTube again.
Thinking about limelight and all the band moments definitely makes me feel sad.
Step down was kind of unofficial. Since it wasn't even implemented for us after the rest of CCAs had theirs.
So the official one is only in June, POP.
Even so, it feels.... Over.
ALRIGHT it actually is, I guess I just don't want to accept the fact HAHAHAH.

-Have no idea what I'm talking about-

April has made me learnt quite a bit too.
Hmm.

So I actually only wanted to blog about:
1. I broke my sec 1 best 2.4km record 2 weeks ago this month
2. Today I broke my new best record yet again. (okay yah 7s isn't a big deal but considering that I....... Had.... Okay forget it)
3. I DIDN'T DOZE OFF IN ANY LESSON THIS WEEK OH YEAHHH.
Duh, it's something to be proud of because it's so normal for me to want to doze off in class almost every day. And now that I've actually kept awake instead....
DAMN I deserve a round of applause!!
Haha kidding.

I want to actually continue music for the rest of my life. 8)

-

"The moment when you think Awesome, Awesome happens to you."
Yeah man.

No comments: