Such a good good month really.
March has been really...
Enriching.
Valuable.
And absolutely memorable in many ways.
To hold on to the awesome happenings...
Wouldn't it be nice!
Hopefully my energy stays like this in April.
It was such a good windy day on the last day of March.
This dude asked me, "Why would someone so amazing like you even talk to me?"
Which was quite amusing to me but at the same time made me feel damn good about myself. HAHAHAHAH plus point about March :)
Ahh.
I feel incredibly inclined towards you today.
Maybe it's because I miss your presence around me.
Remember how I keep saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" to you
Think it's taking its toll on me
On April's Fools Day haha COOL.
not that it's a bad thing. (no right?)
When I make promises...
I hesitate because I know I'm accounting for only the present as much I wish I could for the future and the rest of my life.
Good that you assured me to leave it to God.
That wasn't meant to be read by anyone but oh well.
「I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to have you in my life」
No comments:
Post a Comment