April 23, 2012

GAY

Lately I've been feeling gay.
Lately I've been feeling more satisfied with life.
Lately I've been feeling more forgiving towards myself.
This is extremely gay.
But I like the change.

I must be turning gay because right now as of this moment
I'm looking forward to school.
Tomorrow is just another typical, mundane school day.
Yet I'm anticipating for tomorrow to come.
And what's even more gay, is that after tweeting about Tuesday being my favorite weekday, I had this thought:
If we use this tactic to bring ourselves to be positive about tomorrow, then every school day may finally be what we can look forward to.
Yeah. Ultimate gayness.
Except Goosebumps that are supposed to come didn't.

Maybe we don't have to learn the hard way of cherishing people around us after someone we treasure is gone.
And to whoever reading this, or my non-existent faithful readers,
It's good to remind someone dear that you appreciate them.

Here's an awesome quote by the awesome, #thesecret.
:-)

No comments: