"If you don't love what you're doing, you're not going to do it well."
I've come to a realization that I can't do something whole-heartedly unless it's something I've a passion for.
And yes I live for passion.
Maybe that explains...
All the time, I feel like I've been doing things half-heartedly.
Okay no, I REALISED. Recently.
Well oh well oh welllll
All this time
I've actually lost connection
I've forgotten how it feels
To have someone you can tell things to.
Your troubles, happiness, everything and anything under the sun.
Even though it seems like there's people I could talk to about it
I guess I just prefer to bottle feelings inside me
"it's just as well" I tell myself
So it's always been like that
Until you came along
And boy did it made a difference
"out of the cold air
a tiny ray of sunlight
come in, meet my soul"
It feels like I've found a soulmate. I don't know. But I've found a friend in you. Feels like a long time ever since someone has been so concerned and caring. And if all this is real I would like to say I'd stick with you till the end. Because dude, I've decided, my heart will be you always :) forever more
All that you've done for me and the times you were there for me :')
I love you :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment