January 07, 2012

Terrible dream

Yes so I'm going to blog about the terrible dream I had in my One hour nap.
One hour, and I could remember this dream so vividly. Yet I can't remember much about dreams from sleeps.

So it was a very Final Destination kind of dream...
It started off with me being at the top of a beautiful garden palace. In this dream, the scenario is a deja vu. This Christmassy kind of white tree is above me. (this is important because it brought about secure and peaceful feeling) Then this group of American adults come and take my space, so I move down the pathway and that's when it all started to happen. I sense the ground shaking. I see an airplane the size of a helicopter. It rolls down the pathway. Something is amiss because I see a dead man before me, with his eyeballs spilled out with blood. I run over him and from that moment on I knew something is going to happen to me. So I run. And as I run I feel the airplane begin its silent timer, ready to blast anytime. I run down the pathway, I turn a corner. I jump into the water for safety, but just before I see myself reach the water surface I knew it was all over and that the explosion of the airplane took my soul.

So just like how final destination movies end with paradoxically ironic songs, mine ended with a Japanese winning theme song.

Okay so I'm really not going to have afternoon naps anymore, unless I'm really tired like a mad dog. It's so so so so much harder to wake up from naps than from sleeps (partly because I only nap when I don't have enough sleep - which explains why) and thank god I no longer get cranky but I was a little mad inside when my mum forced me to go shower immediately after I woke up.
:-)

No comments: