February 28, 2012

Music is beautiful ;-)

As the title says it.

So we got new mouthpieces today!
I think CMB is really quite privileged hmm.
And so this is like officially my last month in band.
Time flies. Never knew my turn would come so fast.
I don't know what to feel.
But if I were to choose again, I would undoubtedly join band. ;)
The sacrifices are worth it.
I've fallen in love with music even more.
And now my mum says I'm infected.
Hahahah. All the classical and band music I listen to now ♪
I sway to them/ bob my head to the beat yay
Sometimes I imagine myself creating the music with my bare hands.
Hhahahahaah.
Okay enough of my shit.
Point is, MUSIC IS BEAUTIFUL!

COMMONWEALTH MILITARY BAND IS HAVING A PERFORMANCE AT THE ESPLANADE ON THE 26TH MARCH, MONDAY, 7.30PM TIX AT 11 BUCKS FOR STUDENTS (UP TO UNI) AND SENIOR CITIZENS AND 21 BUCKS FOR ADULTS ANYONE INTERESTED!!!! GUARANTEED TO BE ENTERTAINED BECAUSE WE'RE COOL LIKE THAT YO :-)

Okay pardon for the caps. Excited and looking forward to Limelight!


No comments: