March 12, 2012

Who knew.

Whether it's a facade, pretense or nothing along the line of truism, I guess it's really time to stop brooding over it.
I mean like Freaking. Stop. Thinking. About. The. Non. Existence. Of....
Yeah.
It's already so damn long ago.
It's just a feeling
It's just a feeling
It's just a feeling

2 weeks left to limelight.
2 weeks to fall in love and perfect my solo.
My last 2 weeks with CMBand.
Hmm....

.
..
...
You.
Really never thought we would turn out this way. I know I should care less. And I will. Because of you. Thank you for letting me know that I don't need to bother salvaging friendships with people who can't be bothered. If you can't accept me for who I am, then I guess I'll just shut my gap also and not show how displeased I am at your attitude and your perception of what kind of person I am. WELL EXCUSE ME FOR THE FLAWS THAT I DON'T WORK ON.
I'm over and done with you. Right here.

:)

14 days to LIMELIGHTTTTTT!!! ^^

No comments: