June 05, 2010

aye.


Seems like I'm on hiatus forever.
The tide's rolling in.
Life can't get any busier.
So much to do,
so less time left.
Not enough to ask for.
Nothing to say.
Pictures shall do the talking.









I'm going to buy jaychou's album very soon.
Should I go for his concert? :)
I have two tickets to choose from, haha!
Getting a Ipod touch soon, I think.
Then the Psp and DS shall start bawling and rot. :|

Still moving under gunfire.

Went to Bugis and Iluma today,
I bought this checkered red shirt that I'm going to wear tomorrow for the musical.
OH OH and THIS!!!!


Adidas shoelace!
I love ADIDAS, don't you? :)
I wish I owe clothes from Adidas.
I don't think I have one? (Hint hint. Lol)
At least I owe a bag and watch from adidas so Screw You All.
Bahahhah.
Whatever.
I'm done here, so I shall be gone Yaw.

No comments: