I hate MYE.
I HATE MYSELF.
I HATE THE FACT THAT I FAILED MY HMT PAPER 2 BADLY.
I hate the fact that I'm so bloody stupid I could only score a 48 out of 110.
I hate it when I start failing my maths common tests, science common test and even history common test!
I hate it when I tell myself I will do better for the next time but I still fail to do so.
I hate having that feeling that tomorrow will be a really sucky day because I'm going to get all my failed papers back.
I hate it when I know I clearly have chances to fail my papers and yet I still stubbornly hope I don't fail them.
I hate it when I fail my papers and then I get okay few hours later and don't reflect on what went wrong.
I hate exams and papers.
Really hate-hate them.
I hate school.
I hate it when my existence is not worth the good things that happened to me.
"You wouldn't die from heartbreaks. You only wish you had."
Hence, I wouldn't die from getting back the failed papers tomorrow but I would wish I had.
:\
"Tomorrow will be better" wouldn't be a nice line to end today's post because tomorrow will only get worse.
It should be ''WELL, SUCKS TO BE ME."
Okay goodbye I have to get on with life for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment