June 23, 2010

HEY!

Wazzup toots?
Now I'm wondering if anyone is ever going to read my blog because they probably realised that I don't blog this year and that I won't bother to update.
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?
K I'm gonna try to update my blog every week.
HAHA okay no, fortnightly.....?
Yeah pinky promise yeah whatever.
Time flies and I can't cope with this busy/hectic life.
Sick of it.
Ain't you?
I mean like, school can almost occupy 3/4 of your lifetime while you are studying.
CCA, homework, projects.
This holiday is so damn packed, I hardly have time for myself.
LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Now I'm still struggling with a few homework,
and I have no more play time. Boo.
If I had the chance I might want to immigrate elsewhere.
Singapore is so damn hot and life here is packed!
Where's my FREEDOM?
??
?
?
?
HAHA. I guess I'm just spamming crap in this post because I'm so pissed with my life.
What's worse - I'm listening to some really ridiculous japanese song my brother downloaded.
Never mind.
I watched Karate Kid today!
Kinda nice. I like the kungfu moves.
ALL OF THEM.
Makes me feel like learning martial arts.
I remember wanting to do that when I was 9.
One thing that irks me in the movie is the that Jaden Smith is too young, FAR TOO YOUNG to kiss.
Another one is those dreadful moments when one gets punched in the stomach and drops to the floor. HARD.
Like, OUCH. You feel the pain even from watching.
Someone behind me actually CRIED her heart OUT when Jaden Smith hugged jackie chan.
Anyway, before the movie, I had sectionals in school before going to Ajisen with elaine, xinxinyi and kaiying.
Where we spent 10mins deciding our food and 45 mins eating.
WHOA. Oh after eating we played with food. HAHA.
Kaiying took some pictures.
Look at her NOOB photo-taking skills.
I wonder if it can even be called SKILL?


Crazy woman.
SELF OBSESSION?
Whatever, I don't want to know.

I LIKEY!

THIS one is nice too.
Especially when people's face gets destroyed.
Really nice.



WASABI FACE!

You have to agree that XINYI is cute.



Whats with that face? LOL haha.
Elaine kept stealing food from people...
Haha I think 1/6 of kaiying's ramen was eaten up by us because she was the only one eating ramen.

That's all for today.
Feel so tired.
But I can't sleep yet.
I have loads to do before sleeping.
Like finishing my chinese du hou gan which I did halfway and TRY to finish the anne cassidy book so that I can start another book which I have to return on friday.
See lah. My pathetic life.
You think life is easy?
Kiss my foot.
Have sectionals early tomorrow morning.
I don't care if I don't have enough sleeping hours,
I don't have a life anymore so it doesn't matter.
OH yeah, I'm meeting 6/1 clique tomorrow.
Bowling. It has been at least 4 months since I last bowled.
Maybe I haven't even bowled this year at all.
Okay goodnight all. :)

No comments: