Of course.
I'm still in slack mood and now I'm in 'OH-SHIT-TOMORROW-IS-MONDAY' mood.
Gah.
I kind of like the new timetable.
Everybody's curious about DD and PEM cause it's new.
Hope it's not some moral crap...
Anyway bad thing is that there is no more IT, but there's still CML!
We also have to stay back for an extra hour on wednesdays.
Good thing is that there's no more History and there's the start of drama, music and art!
Okay I'm only with drama, music and art.
I think I will be staying back in school after lesson hours almost everyday.
With YPSB, CCA, CEP projects, other projects and maybe remedials?
Oh crap. There's school life huh.
Bad thing is that I don't like this hectic life.
But at least I've gotten used to it. So there.
I don't want my sleep time to come.
Because after I wake up it'll be tomorrow, a Monday, a start of school day,
a start of hectic life.
Sigh. I'm trying to cherish the time I have now. HAHA.
So before I sign off.....
THINGS WE FORGET:


No comments:
Post a Comment