I really don't feel like blogging nowadays.
Don't get me wrong,
i love blogging,
but i just don't feel like doing it.
I feel so screwed up.
Its only Feb and I screwed up in my studies.
I failed my maths common test and I don't understand Indices much.
today I could attend 30mins of maths remedial but i didnt,
I went to take the maths olympiad test.
Its a long story and here it is:
I'm supposed to attend maths remedial,
I'm supposed to attend maths remedial,
but then i had chinese talent development program so i didnt have to.
but then i thought i could still go for the last 30min of maths after chinese.
but then i saw people taking the maths olympiad test at the study corner,
and then i saw xinyi and zhenwei there too.
so i went to ask xinyi how come she can take the test.
apparently she and zhenwei wanted to join so they took the test.
and then a teacher thought i was late for the test and passed me the test paper.
then i was thinking. thinking. thinking...
then okay, i went for it.
HAAHHAHAA. I don't regret.
at least now i feel better,
at least now i know i still stand some chance.
even if i dont, i dont regret.
It sucks lah, not being choosen for maths olympiad,
when i was like AIMING FOR IT since last year.
Did i mention?
i got a C.O.P for maths olympiad when i was P6. HAHAH.!
another thing.
I feel as if i dont care about langarts lessons anymore.
I find ms wong's lesson really boring.
and i have a totally different view of miss wong this year.
I dont see her in THAT way anymore.
worst still, i dont care what she thinks of me.
today i just cut heartshapes out of straw in front of her like nobody's business.
what the bloody hell huh. i know.
and there's at least 10 times this year i almost doze off in her lesson.
Ancient history. how can anyone not yawn at the topic.
pray its over soon.
Bah. i had this weird dream between both me and her.
i was sitting in front of her and i was fishing for my learning log and she accused me of using handphone right in front of her eyes.
and she was yelling and blabbering on and on and on....
and i was arguing with her, raising my voice.
i swear i wanted to slam a book right to her face in that dream.
and when i woke up i still felt like doing so.
WHATS WRONG WITH ME?
i find it really funny.
but i find it true. REAL.
NYAA tomorrow and i kinda look forward to it.
The boys in class danced really funnily and i think the best is jiaboon?
hahah, some girls danced as if they were stiff too, its so bloody funny.
I ♥ fridays.
especially this friday!
I don't have to explain why.
Plus it's got the best subjects! :)
Why do I even bother really?
What are you to me?
Cut it out you fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment