February 25, 2010

gugugaga

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!! ☺

One month ago it was LIMELIGHT.
and it was super fantabulous.
I wont forget. :)
Phantom of the opera. ;)

Must preserve energy for tomorrow.
For cross-country race.
I hope our class can get the most points and get first again like last year.
For girls of course.
Boys are hopeless lah. HAH.
One good thing is that the netballers are having a match tomorrow and this means last year's top 4 girls are GONE! :)
Sorry. Haha, it's something to be happy about.
I doubt anyone in class can get top 10 lah.
But at least we can get a third? =)
Oh whatever.
DO YOUR BEST.
That's all I ask of you. LOL.
It's the determination that counts.
HANG ON IN THERE, even it hurts with every step.

kay done crapping.
I shall bring my homework there so there I can do it from 9-11am.
Because I'm sure the school won't have anymore activities for us after our run, plus we have to stay in the rest house 24/7. -.-

Less than 2 weeks to Nanjing trip.
Freaking fast.?
During this long period it will suck because:
1) People will miss me badly they'll cry hard every single night of my absence
2) Hmm, they might even cut themselves! :O
3) KKK, BECAUSE IM MISSING EAWARDS!
4) WHO KNOWS, I MIGHT MISS JJ LIN, YOGA LIN, MAYDAY, MANY MANY MORE! :(
GO AND VOTE.
For who?
DUH. JJ LIN AND YOGA LIN!
Many other categories.

GOODBYE.
Miss me DUDES.

No comments: