January 29, 2010

AWESOME TTM.

Camp was simply AWESOMIC.
Camping with birds is such a fun thing.
You can watch them while you eat and you won't worry how you are going to wake up with no alarm clock because there's the rooster!
I officially announce I survived the NYAA CAMP! Lol.
First day's activities were kind of lame and boring but really are the few you can think of that makes you......... I don't know how to say lah.
Farha was a tofu-eater at night and she occupied like 1m in the tent seven people are supposed to sleep in!
Second day was awesome to the max man.
Expedition is so FUN yet tiring.
We walked to Boon Lay interchange and went to get some free Cadbury on the way first.
Then headed to HarbourFront where we walked all the way up to Henderson waves then Alexandra hospital.
Sat bus to the city hall checkpoints.
I think we walked 10km+?
Can't believe we used only 4 trips.
Got a lot of treats by camp facilitator and miss wong.
Even though our group didn't complete 10 or more checkpoints, we rock because we worked as ONE :P
Campfire was AWESOMIC and ILOVEIT.
The POPPY(DJ) with the angel wings is just so cute.
Carissa was dancing like a real dancer and LIKE MAGIC she hyped me up!
Our cheer was EPIC FAIL but I don't really care.
BOOM BIG BIRDS.!

I'm going to miss Milo and XiuHao(okay that's her real name).
The COOL guy with bandana also. HAHA.
Boo lah. I LOVE CAMPS.
CAMPS rocks the shit out of my bloody life okay!
That's all.
My eyes are telling me to rest now.
So there.

No comments: