May 16, 2014

Stars

In your multitude
Scarce to be counted
Filling the darkness
With order and light
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night
Keeping watch in the night


I need to find an appropriately depressing day to watch Les Miserables. (For the BIMBZ that I am I haven't watched through the whole DVD once after buying it quite some time ago)
Well I'm sure I'll get to watch it pretty soon because life now is sure depressing.
I know I should stop being a faggot but I can't help but say this, life without band after school sucks so goddamn bad because I'm a band geek. 
Having post-concert withdrawal syndrome is already a little hard, but right now we still have to deal with the fact that for the next 25 weeks or so I gotta focus on something I feel so so incompetent in. 

No comments: