Say hi to Sakura matcha. This flower matcha has very little matcha as a constituent but altogether is still nice.
Strawberry cheesecake has got to be my favorite. You could really taste cheesecake within it.
Cinnamon cookie! Tastes really interesting with cinnamon bits. I would buy this again for sure.
Wasabi was the first new kitkat I tried and I must say Nestle did a good attempt in imitating that evil green stuff.
HOT CHILLI. It's intriguing because it has a thin layer of spice above dark chocolate and with more bites comes greater spiciness. It's something interesting to try but I wouldn't buy it again I guess.
Tea flavored kitkat! The colour's duller than the rest of kitkat but then again can you really expect a more outstanding colour from tea?
Everyone loves green tea, right?
Well I'm sure we all do.
Ok so supposedly there was a strawberry one which has the fresh strawberry taste within with strawberry seeds (ooooo). Apparently Singapore sells it too but Japan's version is 100x better because.
So it kind of took me quite some time to try all the flavors and take pictures of all the individual flavors, hence this post now 3 months after returning from Japan with all those KKs.
What a pity not to have chance upon other kitkat flavors.








No comments:
Post a Comment