July 19, 2012

Tormented?

Not yet haha but at this rate I'm going I'm about to.
It feels like I'll slowly get reduced into a.... I don't know.
Orange juice pulp.
Yeap.
So pulpy. (what is this)
So maybe I'm advancing into the stage of self-immolation and insanity.
Why so?
1. Today while I was on a Amath worksheet I literally went crazy. In the midst of painstakingly differentiating an equation I suddenly burst out laughing and I couldn't stop. And well like that wasn't enough, I was laughing so hard that I almost cried hahahah. Now that's really silly and it felt super insane. Either I was possessed or just not in the right state of mind.
2. While on the way home on bus I felt a yawn. Contrary to my usually self-conscious actions in public, I didn't even bother to suppress that yawn or put a hand over my mouth. I yawned with my mouth agape. Must have looked like a lion. How glamorous. Roarrrrrrr.

Hmm. Nothing else to say. Because school has made me become a person as such!

No comments: