July 01, 2012

JULYYY

It's almost 2am and I'm wide awake on the bed.
Supposed to blog on what I'm supposed to about the happenings of life but I shall not because you shall get bored and start judging me and my lifestyle LOL lame.
ANYWAY. Headed to MBS today and the Harry Potter exhibition was great!
And I would have bought the elderly wand if my mum hadn't repeatedly mention that my cousin got it mailed to him from overseas for 10 bucks lesser. LOLLLL.
Right. And I wanted to get the jelly beans to try the really intriguing flavors of "earwax", "vomit", "earthworm", "dirt" etc etc.
But I got a pretty griffindor scarf instead. Made from china and unfortunately, had only two Harry potter tags sewed to it. Something nicer COULD HAVE BEEN EMBROIDERED ON IT FOR FORTY BUCKS YOU KNOW.
There was this DEATHLY HALLOWS necklace that cost 100 bucks I'm not even kidding ugh. So pretty and yet not worth it.
I must not forget to mention about my shamelessness.
Initially I got a plain paper by carrier, and when my mother saw some others had the authentic real Harry Potter imprinted carrier, she insisted that I go and ask about it LOL.
And so I did, and that was not the shameless part yet. The cashier told me this while she was transferring my items into the yes, HP carrier: "we're trying to not give it out actually, because it runs out easily and it actually cost one dollar for each paper bag. It's directly from the United States." So all hail my shamelessness, I just smiled at that and happily left with the HP bag which you can catch a glimpse of at the end of this post.
And there after you see a Me with the pretty scarf. Posted here because I thought lesser people would see it and start thinking "hmm this girl actually camwhores" I MEAN WHO DOESN'T OKAY IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF FREQUENCY. :P


♥ Harry Potter :-)

No comments: