One of the best day this month. :)
I'm feeling lame and I've decided to blog about this awesome day.
It must have started from my tweet "Good day ahead!" huh. Because for some reason I can't explain, I'm just feeling quite happy today. I'm smiling as I type this (Yah a bit sick hahah)
ACJC TUNE IN WAS SO FUN!
Okay maybe I exaggerated a bit, it was more of like a really cool and awesome experience. And if I could, I would want to go through the whole of it again. Too bad we missed the games and only joined during the 'fashion show'.
The people there were so nice. Plus their band room is damn cool. Marble stoned stairway down to their big yet cozy band room. How awesome :)
Mr Alvin Seville is so nice and he remembers the Commonwealth people AWW. :)
And I made a few friends from my section Haha.
Above that all, guess what's the best part?
I think I've fallen in love with AC band, if not, ACJC.
Really wanna be part of ACJC right now.
I just have to find the determination and motivation to work hard to get in there...
Meanwhile, DRUM ROLLS(!) while I find my inspiration please.
8)
No comments:
Post a Comment