November 25, 2011

Gentleman ;)

Hi!!!
I like Michael bublé, a lot a lot.
Lately I'm very into him and I spent hours listening to all his songs and ogling at pictures of him.
Well I forgot how I fell in love with him.
Was it a one fine day when I walked into the CD store and saw his Christmas album that started it all or was it one of his songs: haven't met you yet? I don't really remember.

Speaking of 'Haven't Met You Yet',
I'm outraged to see on the Internet that people said that this song was a rip off from Sara Bareilles' 'Love Song'.
True enough, they sound similar and have similar chords but the tune for the lyrics is worlds apart.
Besides, Michael bublé is a long-time singer, he started out much earlier than Sara!
I truly love both songs and I want to believe that both songs are original.
Besides the two songs, I find adele's 'Someone like you' and Katy perry's 'The one that got away' quite similar too.
Hmm....

So what has all this got to do with my title post?
I've been mentioning this gentleman since the start of my post.
Since the start of my little infatuation on this guy.
And oh man! I realized I've been kind of wrong.
When it comes to being gentleman,
No one compares to You.
Hahah. Damn not even Michael bublé unfortunately.
Let's just hope we see more gentleman in our super unmanly generation.
LOL LOL.

Alright!!! SO IT'S 25 NOV TODAY AND GUESS WHAT IT'S ONE MONTH TO CHRISTMASSSSSSS!!!!!!! ☃
Isn't Christmas the best season!?
I'm SOOO getting Michael bublé's Christmas album.

Meanwhile, my christmas wish from Santa Claus would be a gentleman (in other words, you da gentleman) haahah!! Woohoo wouldn't it be nice!
TEEHEE.!

Kay time to go back to reality. .. ...

No comments: