January 02, 2011

2011.

So it's another new year.
An ODD YEAR.
Supposing odd years are good for me and even years are not...
I'm stupid and paranoid. Hahaha. I'm like that.
Everyone has new year resolutions and so do I.
I really agree with this: "Why make new year resolutions when you can make them 24/7?"
But I guess it's just normal to do it at the beginning of the year because a new year means a new start.
A NEW START.
A brand new beginning.
Hence, new year resolutions must be made.

-Firstly. I will not be so pessimistic. I know. I'm always so happy around people but actually sometimes I go home and feel like shit and stuff. I should be more optimistic. I'm telling people to cheer up and move on but I myself isn't getting over it. I feel so stupid. So this year I'm going to change to be more optimistic.

-Secondly. I will be more focussed and hardworking. I was lazy last year in all kinds of way. Especially procrastinating. Not doing things I was supposed to do at that time. Partly the reason why my academic results slipped.

-Thirdly. I will lose weight. Maybe try to go on a diet. I rarely say this but I am really fat. I'm not like those already skinny people who goes around labeling every single food packet fattening in the supermarket who still wants to lose weight. I don't understand why they think they are F.A.T. Maybe they are flabby. Haha. ANYWAY. I am going to have to lose some weight.

-Fourthly. I will get rid of my 8-years-old habit - biting nails. I won't mention how badly damaged my nails and cuticles are. I have Onychophagia. I'm already immune to the pain I'm causing to my nails and it's not just a habit. The seriousness of the condition hasn't really hit me yet and I don't think it will. But I'm going to try to get rid of the habit. It will have to work.

-Fifthly. Okay.... I will try to be nicer to everyone. I mean, I'm already very nice. (HAHA) But people say I look fierce and cool and cold. LOL. Never mind. I will try to look NICE. Does smiling more helps? (This is pathetic...)

-Sixthly. I will make my stand and prove my worth. YOU WILL ALL SEE. Wait I forgot to mention I will need to work harder for academic because I'm 15 and studies has become freaking important. That's right. . .

-Seventh. I will not abandon my blogger and will update it at least twice or once a month. :)

SO THERE YOU GO MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS DONE.
The next step is to work towards them.
And what you need, is inspiration.





No comments: