Seriously, Taiwan was bloody awesome.
There was never a time I felt Bored or Homesick.
NEVER.
The time there was short but enjoyable.
My regret was that I didn't shop enough and didn't bring back enough stuffs.
And I didn't went up to the 89th level of Taipei 101. AWW.
Other than that, band was damn good.
We had quite a few performances.
And exchanges with schools.
We did pretty well.
Especially the master class with some band director.
Our Gondwana was amazingly played lah.
Oh yeah meal times were really funny moments.
With funny and ridiculous people.
We celebrated Huiling's birthday and she cried - Tears of joy.
The day we went back to singapore,
I heard us play Totoro, Gondwana and March blue sky.
I never thought we sounded so good.
Man I love Band. :)
I hereby proudly announce that I've never regretted joining band. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment