December 21, 2014

The question is





What are you going to do when you are not saving the world?

Well I'm going to eat cereal.

Sounds super stupid but that's seriously the first thing I thought of when I asked myself that question genuinely. HAHA.

And yes cereal, probably because I pondered first thing in the morning when I opened my eyes.

I guess the reason why this question even popped up in my head was because we played this section in Man of Steel yesterday in band and I kept thinking about how it awesome it sounds and replaying it in my head.



When the brass comes in singing his answer that's literally the best moment.

One thing I really admire about brasses is that they get to show off their big strong sounds.

But I'm not complaining about being a woodwind player because I get to play more expressive melodies and I love running notes so much (No lol)



I hate how I sound like a band geek now but actually I really am one.

Now that holidays have come, I immediately say yes to band concerts, yet I'm half-hearted in finding jobs and taking up jobs.

And therefore I'm still unemployed at the moment.

But not really.

Because I'm a self-employed band geek.



Sorry for the lame being that I am.

Sorry not sorry.




No comments: