You know it's really not your year when these things happen and it's barely 2 months into the year.
• got my first head bump of the year
I think it was during the first week of the year. I was helping out in spring cleaning when I banged the top of my head when I was getting up because I forgot the cupboard door was open and right above my head. It hurt so bad at that instance.
• 2nd feb, second head bump
It was so stupid, I don't even understand how I did that.
• spoiled my brother's watch lol
Or rather, it got spoilt in my bag. The rubber straps just broke while it was in my bag. I still wonder how.
• sudden stomach flu
When this happens during CNY, it's a sign that either you don't deserve good food or that it's time to go lose weight.
• sudden flu
This one is incredible. It came one afternoon and it was gone the next day. No rhyme or reason.
• almost slipped in bathroom the other day. I died a little.
• doing stupid moves at home and knocking my knee against the wall
• made a double trip to the supermarket because I didn't have enough flour and sugar
• toppled the whole container of flour into the sink (though I saved 9/10)
• mixed butter and sugar together and found out the next ingredient is missing. Fortunately I can always rely on my close neighbor living diagonally above me when emergency matters arise.
• got an email that says the money for SCMS 2013 volunteering isn't transferred to my bank account. So that means I sacrificed one night of sleep for no $20 allowance.
I've had too many unlucky/clumsy encounters this year.
Far too much that I just gotta record them down so that next time I can continue the list in future.
I hope not to.
No comments:
Post a Comment