So yesterday I watched the last episode of CSI Miami 8.
Which ended with a cliffhanger. ..
I really really really love watching intriguing shows as such.
Instills a great sense of curiosity in you. Muahahah.
Anyway, I just watched an episode of Code of Law starring Nat Ho (!!) and I don't mean to compare it to CSI but I unknowingly did. Whoops.
Firstly, in CSI, the detectives DO NOT SHOUT and demand an answer when dealing with people involved in cases. They do it calmly with oooozing coolness.
Another plus point for CSI would be the way the detectives showed their endless curiosity through out.
In Code of Law, one crime investigator goes "There are at least 50 thumb prints, we're gonna need a long time." As compared to this, CSI detectives challenge themselves to the tasks. They use words like "Let's find out" instead of "How are we going to nail this down?"
Not that Singapore series are really incomparable because actually Code of Law does stir the heartstrings a little more. But since Singapore is officially the most emotionless country (I learned this somewhererrrrr) then this makes kind of a .... Irony, no?
If you see the title of this post, yes it's a name of a guy.
Da Name Of The COOLEST person in the cast of CSI Miami 8.
Most admirable one too.
So take time to admire this face Horatio Caine,
So take time to admire this face Horatio Caine,
who took the role of CSI Lieutenant David Caruso.
Not young, not exactly good-looking but too much respect for this guy!!
And now I shall contemplate whether to watch Fringe 3 or not.
After all I've never watched it before.
And I bear in mind that I'm the only awake soul and it's thundering outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment