Tomorrow.
My escapade from Singapore.
Gonna make sure I have a good break from reality for a good one week.
It'd better be good.
Because when I return to SG,
I'm all set to work hard for Os.
And it's going to be a really tough year.
OH WELL.
I think it's a perfect time to get away from Singapore for a while.
What happened to Singapore!
So much drama recently.
And I can't help but pin-point at Singapore education.
I've much to say about Singapore education but I'll just keep it short.
How did Singapore educate some of us to become immature teens? (Yes I'm referring to those attention seekers on the net.)
Some time back this year, my hate for Singapore education grew.
How come, when we learn things, it's as if getting the right answers is the main objective?
What happened to inquiring out of interest?
Is it me or do teachers also have the perception that we should know the model answers at the back of our minds?
And maybe it's me, because I also feel that nowadays knowledge is a ruthless thing being thrown to us and it's screaming 'ABSORB THE INFO'.
And I'm afraid to say this but I may be losing interest.
Which is quite worrying because if I don't prioritize my studies right now I'm going to screw Os.
Hopefully after the next 7 days, I'll be ready to face reality positively.
No comments:
Post a Comment