August 10, 2010

because of you.


I just finished reading this from miss wong...

"Dearest 2/2,
to all my precious darlings, thank you for everything you have done
for me and the awesome BBQ and gifts. Words cannot express my
gratitude and how touched i truly am. Your generosity towards me has
touched me and as much as I have taught you guys, I have learnt much
from you as well.
No matter how annoyed I was with your class, always know that ALL
forty of you have a special place in my heart always. So thanks for
the lovely memories, from chocolate balls, to bread, to fan clubs, to
noisy snapping turtles, to Justin bieber, to irritating people (who I
secretly love), to Wilber pan, to camps..I enjoy and remember it all.
Again I apologize for not being the best and most perfect CM , but
please know I tried my best , n wadever I did or however I scolded
you, it was only in the best of my intentions and never to hurt or
harm any of you. So do forgive me for my shortcomings.
And though this may be coming late, and I don't sat it, but from the
bottom of my heart , I LOVE all 40 of u guys!! ( so mushy, I'm scaring
myself:p) :) no matter which part of the globe i'm at, I won't forget
each one of u, who has touched my life in one way or another, so take
care n be good, good people and remember what I told u , fight for wad
you want in life, stand up for urself n ur dreams. You are good. Don't
let anyone tell u otherwise. :)

love, ms dawn wong"


Aww isn't it sweet and nice of her?
I love you miss wong ♥
And I just wanna apologise,
for not understanding you,
for bitching about you behind your back,
for making your life as a teacher miserable if I had.
It's true when people say that you only realise the value of something when it's gone.
Then you start to cherish.
:(
Thanks for everything you've done for us,
and the memories will be in our minds forever,
and you'll always have a place in my heart,
no matter where you are.
We had fun during our last moments together.
Now that you're gone,
2/2 will never be complete,
but at least we're closer to you now mentally.
You've done your all as a teacher.
And I will never forget you as the most awesomic English teacher, Your Highness.
Someday, somehow, somewhat, may we meet again.
I believe we will.... :)
And once a big THANK YOU to you.!


Ps: I guess some separations are necessary...



No comments: