with classmates,
with teachers,
with band,
with 'lectures',
with life.
Unpredictable and out of control.
But for the sake of.
i shall hold it in and move on.
-I think i would like to give up my position as a class chairman.
-I don't know my maths and I'm troubled.
-I really really where I'm sitting in class.
-My life is so busy I can't even blink an eye.
-I'm not ready for badminton tournament.
-I want BIG FUN IN THE SUN music score.
I need a new reed for god's sake,
my current one is chipped but there's no more 3 1/2 V brand reed.
It's so unfair,
our section is one of the most hardworking section (okay i mean me kaiying and xinyi) but we are the ones who get the most lectures.
and we were damn demoralized yesterday i think we thought of not playing for limelight for a second or two.
I think today's sectionals practically drove me crazy,
that I started to imitate singers and their songs and sang unglamly in JP.
And I think people stared at us(me?) and I didn't even care.
What the hell.
Then here comes along this Sec 1 girl who is so damn old and she's currently now the talk between people.
PRAYYYYY that she's not in band,
PRAYYYYY that she's not in band,
who'd want her for a junior?
Today xinyi huiling yamchyi huangqing and i spent around 30min walking around deciding what to eat for lunch.
SUPER BRAVO.
I'm trying to save up money I've wasted during the holiday as much as I can.
I saved more than half my allowance for the past two weeks and I'm so proud of myself.
And I want to try playing the other songs for Limelight.
I don't think I can't play at least a few bars for the other songs.
It's kinda pathetic to fake through all the other songs.
Countdown.
Limelight in 9 days.
badminton tournament in. OMD. 5 days.
OKAY IM SO DEAD FOR BADMINTON.
OKAY IM SO DEAD FOR BADMINTON.
I'm so going to reproach myself if I ever screw up.
Which I believe mostly I will.
Life goes on.
NEXT MONTH WILL BE BETTER.
No comments:
Post a Comment