SINGAPORE CONFIRMS FIRST CASE OF H1N1!
S'pore woman(22 years old) who flew back from New York on SQ25 recently is the country's first H1N1 case.
but well,she's in stable condition now.
i know the CME skit didnt go well just now because the changing of scenes werent fast enough and the microphones werent working well either.
and i was being kind of EMOTIONLESS also.
AM AWARE...i am....
anyway,2 more days left of term 2!
and then JUNE holiday!
i want to do A LOT of things and am going to plan the whole schedule soon.
HAHAHA.
btw,anyone wants to join tennis for education sports program?
if not,i will be alone.....
i havent even sign up,
i hope there's still place.
i hope the other CMB members wont take the place.
ITS SUPER PATHETIC THAT I CANT JOIN THE SPORT I WANT AND NOW IM LEFT WITH ONLY ONE CHOICE.
IT'LL BE EVEN MORE PATHETIC IF I CANT EVEN GET IN TO TENNIS.
ugh,i BETTER sign up tmr anyway....
please continue to patronise my story blog.
just a click away: http://life-s-like-this.blogspot.com
as i said im going to close down the blog VERY SOON.
No comments:
Post a Comment