take a look at this..
-----------------------
"Much as I don't want to let you know this,I want to let you know.It's been in my mind for a very,very long time and I guess it's time I want to let it out,to you.This whole thing might be kind of crazy and unbelievable,but still,please just read through it.
Why am I still crying over you?
Are you really worth my tears?
I thought so but was I actually wrong?
Maybe I was.
The first time I met you,
I fell in love with you.
Ever since that day,
everything went wrong.
I thought you lighted up my life.
But,here is the truth.
I got jealous easily
-Who knows why you were so charming?
Sometimes I felt upset and angry of those girls who tried to make you theirs
-I really hate it.
When we went into a different class,
I thought I could forget you
-once and for all.
How very wrong.
You did not chat or SMS me at all,
not even in a friend way.
I began to love you more,
and it still goes on from there.
Who knows what the reason is?
Another year passed.
Was I still in love with you?
No doubt,yes.
But I could neither talk to you in school nor send you a SMS
-you would not reply when I sent you loads of them.
Did you know how badly I wanted to talk to you?
No would be your answer.
You would have forgotten me by then.
On the other hand,
I did not.
You were almost the most important person of my life,
and I still loved you.
I became distraught and desperate.
I wanted and needed you. I missed you SO BADLY.
So badly it hurts whenever I remind myself of it.
But did you even know?
Did you even care?
You didn't know,at that point of time,
how miserable I felt inside all the time without you.
I miss all the fun times we have had together.
I want to spend more time with you.
I kept tearing and tearing until I couldn't tear anymore.
Those days of crying and prying on memories of us
-I will never ever forget.
I never thought thinking of you and all the things we did together was such painful memories.
What could I do then?
I really could not think of any ways to communicate with you.
Was it fate?
Perhaps.
Why did I became so crazy over you?
Was it because I love you too much?
I am not on the right track. I have got to stop all this.
What is LOVE anyway?
What's my love for you all about when we had not even talk for at least a year?
I questioned myself if I really did love you at all.
My mind decided that it was a 'yes'.
I had THAT feeling for only you.
But then I made up my mind.
I should seriously stop this.
I must not get too crazy over you.
Anyway we are both going separate ways in a few days' time.
May I take one last good look at you before we leave each other's world
-forever?
Am cringing and tearing like hell,
but I did not want to stop here.
You cannot ruin my life.
No,I cannot ruin my life by thinking of you!
Days and weeks of crying and hurting myself,
will not repear its cycle ever again!
It is time to let go.
Let go of everything.
All our memories shared together,
crying over you,
making my own life miserable,
thinking you're my everything and that I cannot live without you,
and lastly,
loving you.
All of this shall be erase from my mind.
I shall eventually forget you.
But I know I would not.
I still want to remember you as my friend.
And I hope you do so too.
Sorry!
For all the troubles and worries I have caused.
I was not only making my life gloomy,
but yours,too.
Sorry for my selfishness as well as my stubborness.
We both know the truth.
We have no fate.
We are not destined to be together.
For I love you,
I want you to be happy.
So I will let you go...
Send my blessings to you,
hoping you will be happy forever in future.
Today,is my last day crying over you.
It will be hard,
of course,
but this is the only choice.
I will move through this,
and then move on.
Goodbye,forever...."
Tears leaked out from my eyes.The last tears for you.A little while later,a few more tears-tears of relief,as well as release.
--------------------
please gimme your comment about ^
i wrote it myself .
consider quite pro le hor.
not really experience before mah.
school's ended.
PPS ended.
its gone.
FOREVER.
not going to back to study ANYMORE.
time to let go of some major things in life....
maybe,maybe not.
yes,im VERY bummed and in despair.
cant you tell?
SUNDAY
watched HSM3.
LOST TICKET cause mum put it in her pocket,
which was washed when she found the tickets.
i love the enthusiasm yeah?
but so many songs,LOL.
we went to LOT ONE,
then to WESTMALL,
then to JEC.
and was like sort of exhausted.
my FEET was exahusted,not my body.haha.
i think i saw ashwin at the MRT station.
but after the next stop i lost him.
MONDAY
bus 17 broke down.yay?
reached school at 7.20.
we went there by a different route,
so mq and i were debating about:
1)what the uncle will do to us
2)where he will bring us to
3)what we should do '
that's being ABSURD.
secondary school talk by HUAYI(i guessed correctly^^)
finally the VERY LAST talk!phew~~
DEEPAVALI concert.
M.C-ashwin and fanzura.
whoa,VIKNES(or vicky)was very BOLD yeah?
to be half-naked,as in. >.<
and the dance is very LOL.
chinese story-telling competition.
listened for around 10 min only.
i knew huimin and jiayun will get one of the top.
and i was SOOOOOO right.
huimin got 1st,AGAIN.
jiayun 2nd. hey....cheer up lah,
even though you were behind her,
you did your best already,right?
3rd was yishao. helped YANGLAOSHI to sort out the money collected from the charity sale. HAHA,the total profit was $2500?(round-off)
i think 6C1 alone earned between 1/4 to 1/2 of the whole profit already,haha.
anyway,i guess this year's P6 pupils are more creative than last year's eh?
it wasnt worth sorting out the money somehow,
although there's air-con.
-there's air-con in the conference room too,
AND i want to listen to huimin and jiayun's STORY!
TUESDAY
last day of colours award.
huimin = pro huh.
3 COLOURS AWARDS in a row!
oh dear.....
i cant remember anything else!
WEDNESDAY
played volleyball during recess.
and,cant remember what happen afterwards? xD
was a boring day.
TODAY
last day of SCHOOL!!
very very saddened.
heard that gordon's dad almost called the police....
because gordon suffered three bruises(from yihao).
WAHAHAH,i wanna see him with his bruises!
im aware that im bad,
but cant help feeling like that!
they called yihao's mum,
his mum didnt want to punish him.
MAMA BOY~~ zzzzz.
loads of announcements today?IDK.
went to the canteen to have a snack time after morning assembly.
HEY,are they trying to give us tooth decay?!
but looks like we were on diet,LOL.
after assembly talk,
went back to class and then played...
then dismissal time.
a little couldnt let go...
of memories in the school.
last day in THAT school leh..
oh yeah,char's NAPFA slip was TORN.
culprit-SKINNY BANANA!!!
"most creative way to clean the classroom" award goes to US 6-1!!
we ROCK yeah.
we ROCK for SPRING LITTERING.
yay?thank you.
just take a good look at our classroom.
you'll agree.HAHAHAH~
went to canteen to buy 2 garlic breads.
my VERY LAST memory of PPS food.lol.
from tomorrow onwards,
not going back to that school!!!!
thinking of places where we didnt went to in THAT school,
its boys' toilet and staffs' toilet.wahaha.
anyway.....[GTG] le...
long post eh?
partly because of the 'script' thing...
XOXO,
[xiuqi]
No comments:
Post a Comment